Atlantic are pleased to be working with our valued client to identify and recruit a Finance Manager. The position is to join a thriving technology business with strong profitability and growth indicators in a key UK position.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing a small accounting team, controlling sales and purchase ledger, interfacing with ERP / ERM systems (Microsoft Dynamics / Navision) with involvement with Quality, Procurement and Logistics.
The key requirements of will be;
– Working to deliver strong management reporting, providing relevant information to help the business with business planning and expansion plans
– Leading projects on a structured and ad-hoc basis.
– Time management and Planning of Project delivery schedule
– Solid background in FP&A with an clearly present financial information with a wide variety of stakeholders
– Management / control of month end process for the UK
– Reporting to UK Board and European Supervisory Board
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and/or key skills and personal attributes
– Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent qualification/experience with (3-5 years PQE)
– Experience of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) and / or Sales Force
– Commercially minded with a strong background in FP&A
– Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders
– Strong analytical skills with ability to provide insight to trends within large data sets